What is the best order to apply your skincare products? Whether you want a simple 4 step routine for a morning in the rush or have time for a full 11 steps regimen, the order you apply your products in matters.
1. OIL-BASED CLEANSER. Always start with an oil-based cleanser. It removes the excess dirt, heavy make-up, sebum, SPF, and pollution.
BI-PHASE ELIXIR: make-up remover in two phasesProduct on sale80,00 lei – 112,00 lei
2. DOUBLE CLEANSING. Continue the cleansing process with a water-based cleanser. We strongly recommend double cleansing because it removes any left impurities that can generate breakouts.
Balm Cleanser: solid vegan cleanser92,00 lei – 179,00 lei
3. EXFOLIATOR. A great way to remove dead skin cells, clean pores, and reveal a more youthful and radiant complexion is by using an exfoliating face scrub twice a week.
Magic Scrub: face exfoliator gel 100 ml53,00 lei – 100,00 lei
4. FACIAL TONER. Toner is essential in cleansing residual dirt. It also temporarily tightens the skin and minimizes the appearance of pores.
Facial tonic water: anti-pollution protectionProduct on sale80,00 lei – 112,00 lei
5. FACE MASK. Face masks are essential in every beauty routine. Depending on their ingredients and your needs, they will deeply hydrate, minimize pores, reduce fine lines and sun damage spots.
6.SERUM Serums include the most potent dose of anti-aging ingredients such as antioxidants & peptides that you can find in a beauty product.
7. EYE CREAM. Just like serums, eye creams are thin and need to be clear of barriers, so it is important to apply them before your moisturizer, using your ring finger in circular moves.
8.DAY MOISTURIZER. The Prolift day moisturizer is your daily defense against wrinkles. It prevents fine lines and wrinkles increasing skin’s hydration. The mix of 0,05 Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and Coenzyme Q10 provides visible rejuvenation results in just a few weeks after use.
TIPS Apply to face, neck, and décolletage. Always use a sun protection lotion with 30 SPF or 50 SPF.
9. SUN PROTECTION. Always apply a sun protection lotion before leaving your home. It is mandatory for keeping your skin youthful and avoiding fine lines, wrinkles, and hyper-pigmentation.
Did you know? There is no sunscreen protection that blocks all sun rays. SPF 15 blocks 93% of UVB rays, SPF 30 blocks 97% of UVB rays and SPF 50 blocks 98% of UVB rays. The difference between 30 and 50 is just about 1%.
10. PRIMER. A primer is not a mandatory skincare product in your beauty routine. The purpose of a primer is to smooth your skin, to fill in the pores and to blur your complexion overall.
11. MIST. Just as primers, beauty mists are not a mandatory step in your beauty routine. You apply a facial mist whenever you want a boost of hydration or when you want your complexion more fresh.