An anti-redness moisturiser that instantly calms your skin. A treatment made to reduce skin redness, soothe, and moderate the feeling of discomfort. Best for: Dry skin, Redness, Redness-prone skin, Sensitive skin
What makes it special?
- This product is handcrafted in small batches in our laboratory, using the finest natural ingredients, so it is as fresh as possible when it arrives at your doorstep.
- Niacinamide. Vitamin B3 is particularly beneficial for acne, redness associated with rosacea, and inflammation. It has also been shown to be effective in post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation cases. It works as a skin protection barrier, helps maintain hydration, and reduces wrinkles, improving the skin’s overall appearance.
- Vitamin E. Antioxidant, anti-ageing, calming, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, cellular, and UV protector.
- Immortelle. A precious ingredient that is beneficial for rosacea, scars, hematomas, edema & stretch marks. It promotes new, healthy skin cell growth by turning over dead cells, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and prevents premature ageing.
- Centella. Acts as an anti-ageing, toning, firming, conditioning, and restorative agent, has collagen-stimulating properties and helps scar tissue reduction and skin barrier function restoration.
How to use it? Apply a small amount in the morning and in the evening after the cleansing ritual.
Benefits: reduces skin redness; soothes the complexion; reduces fine lines, and wrinkles
INCI Aqua, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water* , Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides*, Cetearyl Olivate*, Sorbitan Olivate* , Centella Asiatica Extract*, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark Extract*, Glycerin*, Niacinamide, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract*, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Root Extract* , Aesculus Hippocastanum Fruit Extract*, Allantoin , Bisabolol , Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil*, Sodium Phytate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI77491/ Iron Oxides, CI77499/ Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxides