Niacinamide (also known as nicotinamide) is a form of vitamin B-3 and a skincare multitasker. Find out why it is important to include it in your skincare regimen.
- Minimizes pores. A natural way of reducing the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Protects against sun damage. Niacinamide can rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- It fades dark spots. Studies discovered that 5% niacinamide concentrations can be helpful in fading dark spots. Such results can be seen after a few weeks of using it.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Studies show that the same concentration helps reducing fine lines, and wrinkles in a few weeks after use.
- Reduces redness. Niacinamide may reduce redness, inflammation, and acne.
- Regulates oil. It can improve excess sebum and regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous glands produce.
Where to find it?
Find it in our Perfect Skin moisturizer for normal & mixt skin.
NIH – Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin
Written by Ana Marinescu